Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

Eh, its ok.

the art style and quality is good, but the story is a little boring. Every target is the same. For some reason they all hate their wives and have some other problem that makes him someone to kill. The dialog is also pretty cheesy. Maybe next time spend some more time coming up with more creative targets.

mini golf mini golf

THC

THC, hahah, hell yea. nice game man, its not too fancy or anything but its still cool.

russss9 responds:

Yup, Maybe some day I will make a game.

Freds Adventure Freds Adventure

sweet final battle

the whole game was fucking awesome, but the icing on the cake was the final battle man. it reminded me of the classic nes games i used to play like 9 years ago. i havnt felt that feeling sence. make a sequal.

Stupidance 2 Stupidance 2

very nice

wow, that was fun. my only wish, and i know you don't wanna here about this, is that i wish you would have a NIRVANA song or two in there.

Joelasticot responds:

Thanks. Nirvana? I dunno, maybe if there is a third I'll check their songs.

the game. (halloween's ve the game. (halloween's ve

kick ass

this game rules dude. make another longer version.

Interactive Killer V 1.0 Interactive Killer V 1.0

ok

the graphics suck and the menu loads slow, but it was ok

Kill a guy called Bill Kill a guy called Bill

useless

this shit sucks. you obviously don't have any respect. i wanna see what you do when you get that depressed.

Fecker-8 responds:

I wouldn't do anything, because:

a) Bill is a fictional character whose sole purpose is to amuse sick pathetic people as he is repeatedly crushed and maimed- Kinda like the coyote in Bugs Bunny.

b) I'll never get that depressed, because Bill has hit 500 feet below rock bottom... I might have too by making this, but I'm not worried.

c) Suicide sucks, because suicide is a mortal sin, and if you commit suicide you go to hell, like you should do.

Hope that answers your question.

-Fecker 8

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

pretty cool

it was hard but entertaining

Stick RPG Stick RPG

this rules!

This game rules. i've played it now like 16 times.