Great Weed Drought of '03 Great Weed Drought of '03

very nice

i loved it. theres a reason this movie has so many awards.

Time.swf Time.swf

very nice

Nirvana is the best band in the world. the way you made this was good, i liked the whole "you cant see the whole thing at once" idea.
if you like Nirvana then why dont you visit my Nirvana forum board. just go to ezboard dot com and search for the forum named Nirvana Happy Place

Burnt Face Man 2 Burnt Face Man 2

very nice

i dont care what other people say, your work in general just kicks ass. to tell you the truth, your earlier work is what i like best. your fatpie episodes kick ass. i used to live in england and i miss it very much and watching your fatpie episodes remind me of it. not that you care but im moving back soon anyway so....anyway great job

TT8 Bunny sub. TT8 Bunny sub.

that was good

the only thing about it was that i hate music like that. its stupid and its churchy (dont get me started) the animation itself was good, aswas the idea. keep up the good work

South of Ground South of Ground

nice job

i apreciate what your doing, most people just joke about suicide untill they have to deal with it first hand. i like the way you made it funny, but with a direct point. keep up the good work

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

holy fucking shit that was great

this might be my lonely, pathetic, lovless side talking but i couldn't stop thinking about melony and how i would love to date her. i know thats weird but i don't care.

Clerks Cartoon 1 Clerks Cartoon 1

awesome

im a huge fan of kevin james and his work. the only thing is that you shouldn't have just copied the show exactly changing only the quailty of the animation (much worse)

SpaceMonkeyMafia responds:

Hehe... You mean Kevin SMITH, right?

Once again... it was just a test people. Yup, that's what I'm going to call it from now on since no one is understanding otherwise.

Testing my abilities.

But thank you very much for your vote.
I do appreciate your comments.

-about a girl- -about a girl-

when are you sad mother fuckers gonna learn

Nirvana is the best thing to ever happen to music, when Kurt died, so did music. im tired of people having no idea what Nirvana is all about but still put out stuff that they think looks good. Nirvana wasn't at all violent. next time, research the subject your working on.

Crayon Bear Crayon Bear

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that was pretty fucking weird man. i actually gave you a three out of five because i was feeling nice. i think that movie is made for people of the homosextual prefreance. i don't mean any disrepect or anything by that last comment. i fully support gay rights and all, its just it seemed like a gay movie.

Funky Town Funky Town

*sniff sniff*

that was the best few minutes ive spent on newgrounds in a LONG time. if it where up to me your entry would be on the front page indefinitly. ive herd part of that song before and i must say that the whole song is good. i can't help but move while listing to it. keep up the good work. im glad one of us can submit somthing thats funny, weird, and just flat out insane and not get it blamed. submit more stuff. oh and not that you care, but im putting you on my favorite authors. i might even look at your wish list...maybe. please leave a response unlike some of the other shitty authors on newgrounds.

Professor-Dull responds:

I'm gonna reply now in order to not be shitty. Glad you like it and ofcourse I always love to among someone's favourite artists, I might even create a wish list... maybe... if you're lucky...